Our Vision & Mission
Our Vision is to connect and advocate for Black women globally through acts of kindness and public policy.
Our Mission is to work in the US and internationally to convene hearings and discussions to evaluate the impact of current public policies and to initiate new policies that address the major threats to the well-being of Black women and our families.
- To place women as interns in government and policy institutions, nonprofit agencies and community based organizations where they will learn and gain experiences that will prepare them for becoming effective international advocates.
- To convene groups of women to draft and work on public policies in support of women’s health, well-being, education, safety and economic development.
- To facilitate major awareness campaigns on critical issues impacting women’s lives globally.
- To build a global response to injustices and disparities in the rights of women and girls.
- Build and support networks of women’s initiatives to eradicate HIV/AIDS
- Build and support networks of women’s initiatives to reduce maternal deaths in Africa.
- To design and implement basic education for school age children in Africa and Haiti.